Staying empowered means doing the work to stay strong and confident. Taking charge of our lives is crucial to personal development. One of the ways to achieve goals is to read, connect and share. Repeat! We can start the process by opening ourselves to the world around us. The key to praise and encouraging one another is to celebrate. The AW Global Community honors our fellow women’s accomplishments.
I hope you will check out the AW community page, now and then to hear about News, Events, and Updates.
- Check Out! BeLatina feature of my articles Are Couples Who Live Apart Together Happier than Most, Has the Word Feminist Become a Bad Word? and Meet Raquel Cepeda: Journalist, Cultural Activist, Podcaster, Filmmaker and Bird of Paradise Extraordinaire
- The US Review recommends “A Journey to Becoming the Best Self“! Read the review here.
- Check Out! BeLatina feature of my article “Are Couples Who Live Apart Together Happier than Most”
- Sublime Book Review: Be the first to read reviews!
- A Journey to Becoming the Best Self is now available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Black Rose Writing.
- Soul Sister Universe magazine did a feature of the AW book in their June issue. Make sure to check it out!
- Coming Soon! AW will announce a logo. The symbol signifies the awakening of strength, empowerment, and support for women by AW.
- August 20, 2019, at 12:00 pm EST Interview on Writers Corner Live TV Show Group. More details to come later this summer.
- April 30, 2019 Guest on Maria C. Krause’s “Unchain your inner strength” podcast. Playback can be heard on Spotify, iTunes, and Podbean.
- February 2, 2019, Naked Canvas Art in conjunction with PVAA will host La Femme Artist Exhibition in Montclair, CA. Awakened-Woman’s piece “These Women Know Who They’re Meant To Be – You Can Too” will be displayed at the show. Read “Open Your Eyes” for more details.
- December 31, 2018, an exciting announcement was posted about the Awakened-Woman book projected to be released July 2019 to shelves near you!
- Monday, October 22, 2018: I’ve Got Your Number Online Radio Show is hosting Awakened-Women for real talk. You’ll get to hear me get a bit more personal. Whether you’re there to comment (Push #1) or listen. I hope you stop by for the hour.
“Protected content. 2019 awakened-woman.com”