Staying empowered means doing the work to stay strong and confident. Taking charge of our lives is crucial to personal development. One of the ways to achieve goals is to read, connect and share. Repeat! We can start the process by opening ourselves to the world around us. The key to praise and encouraging one another is to celebrate. The AW Global Community honors our fellow women’s accomplishments.
I hope you will check out the AW community page, now and then to hear about News, Events, and Updates.
- Great News! January 2020 – AIA hosting an AW Interview! The Art is Alive Magazine will be publishing an interview on AW in January. Details to come soon!
- March 2020: ROAR Fierce Feminine Rising magazine to publish the Awakened-Woman‘s story.
- The Weekly Trend hosted a “Meet the Awakened Woman” interview.
- Guest Blogger, Best Holistic Life. Read my newest article on ways you can develop your woman’s intuition.
- The Female Entrepreneurs Network hosted an interview with AW. Grateful for the opportunity to visit their podcast in 2020. Please read this great feature.
- Guest Blogger, Best Holistic Life, a wonderful opportunity to write for a great platform. Check out my suggestions on getting out of a rut.
- Take a look at the most recent interview on the Writers Corner Live TV Show! I discuss AW book, blog, work as a content writer for BeLatina and upcoming projects
- “A Journey to Becoming Your Best Self” to be showcased at La Femmes Artiste Exhibition on August 2nd through August 15th in Montclaire, CA.
- Check Out! BeLatina feature of my articles: Are Couples Who Live Apart Together Happier than Most Has the Word Feminist become a Bad Word?
- Number Ninjas: How Older Latina Women Masterfully Own their Age
- Meet Raquel Cepeda: Journalist, Cultural Activist, Podcaster, Filmmaker and Bird of Paradise Extraordinaire
- Is Choosing to Be a Strong, Independent Woman Mean Having to Be Alone?
- When It Comes to Beating Cancer, We Have to Stop Generalizing Latinos
- The US Review recommends “A Journey to Becoming the Best Self“! Read the review here.
- Sublime Book Review: Be the first to read reviews!
- A Journey to Becoming the Best Self is now available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Black Rose Writing.
- Soul Sister Universe magazine did a feature of the AW book in their June issue. Make sure to check it out!
- Coming Soon! AW will announce a logo. The symbol signifies the awakening of strength, empowerment, and support for women by AW.
- August 20, 2019, at 12:00 pm EST Interview on Writers Corner Live TV Show Group. More details to come later this summer.
- April 30, 2019 Guest on Maria C. Krause’s “Unchain your inner strength” podcast. Playback can be heard on Spotify, iTunes, and Podbean.
- February 2, 2019, Naked Canvas Art in conjunction with PVAA will host La Femme Artist Exhibition in Montclair, CA. Awakened-Woman’s piece “These Women Know Who They’re Meant To Be – You Can Too” will be displayed at the show. Read “Open Your Eyes” for more details.
- December 31, 2018, an exciting announcement was posted about the Awakened-Woman book projected released in July 2019 to shelves near you!
- Monday, October 22, 2018: I’ve Got Your Number Online Radio Show is hosting Awakened-Women for real talk. You’ll get to hear me get a bit more personal. Whether you’re there to comment (Push #1) or listen. I hope you stop by for the hour.
“Protected content. 2019 awakened-woman.com”