Staying empowered means doing the work to stay strong and confident. Taking charge of our lives is crucial to personal development. One of the ways to achieve goals is to read, connect and share. Repeat! We can start the process by opening ourselves to the world around us. The key to praise and encouraging one another is to celebrate. The AW Global Community honors our fellow women’s accomplishments.
I hope you will check out the AW community page, now and then to hear about News, Events and Updates.
- Coming Soon! AW will soon be ready to announce it’s logo. The symbol signifies an awakening of strength, empowerment and support for women by women.
- Spring 2019 AW community can look out for information on presales for the Awakened Woman book. I invite you to follow me on AW blog, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get the newest blogs and sneak peaks of the chapters. Tell your friends to check our new topics each day. I will be exploring stories that relate to everything we encounter during our journey as women. Welcome you to drop a note to say “Hello” or tell me if you like the blogs. Check back soon!
- February 2, 2019 Naked Canvas Art in conjunction with PVAA will host La Femme Artist Exhibition in Montclair, CA. Awakened-Woman’s piece “These Women Know Who They’re Meant To Be – You Can Too” will be displayed at the show. Read “Open Your Eyes” for more details.
- December 31, 2018 an exciting announcement was posted about the Awakened-Woman book to be released early Summer, 2019.
- Monday, October 22, 2018 at 7:00 pm EST: I’ve Got Your Number Online Radio Show is hosting Awakened-Women for real talk. You’ll get to hear me get a bit more personal. Whether you’re there to comment (Push #1) or listen. I hope you stop by for the hour.