Meeting amazing and empowering women is one of my favorite aspects of building a community. We have the power to inspire each other by sharing stories of pain, success, failure, joy, love and sadness. Each tale offers a fresh perspective at any given time. Sometimes our experience can prove helpful to another woman seeking hope.
FEMnation Podcast gave me the opportunity to share how AW started as a different chapter in my life was ending. We can find hope in the darkest moments but you need to want and embrace a fresh start that allows for the better beginning.
Listen to this awakening interview. Below are points summarized.
My awesome guest today is the founder of Awakened-Woman, Yvette Bodden. She authored a book called A Journey to Becoming the Best Self and is also a writer for Be Latina magazine. I believe so much in what she brings to the table, because as I said we are like soul sisters when it comes to what we offer. Yvette’s goal is to empower women from all walks of life through her blog and services.
What you’ll learn:
● The story of Yvette’s entrepreneurial journey and how she got to where she is today.
● Yvette tells us about Awakened-Woman
● The goal she wanted to achieve with Awakened-Woman
● Steps she took to move forward after her awakening to get out of her own way.
● Advice she wants to give to women to encourage them to move forward despite the lack of visual wins.
● Making a business out of a blog.
● Experiencing imposter syndrome.
● How the entrepreneurial journey changed her.
● Learnings she has had from what she has gone through.
● Her small goals moving forward.
Feel free to send your feedback via social media, post comment or contact page.
Protected content. 2020 AW.