The 5 Inspiring Quotes to Power Up Your Life
Quotes are powerful, used by millions to inspire greatness, healing, and change. Words have a purpose, they can empower, inspire, encourage, improve mood or lift spirits when despair and disappointment take hold of our hearts. Part of the beauty in a citation is its staying power. These live, well beyond the time written and used by many to fortify beliefs, thoughts, ideas, and strong statements.
Our struggles can make us feel like we are alone in our suffering. Figuring out the big questions about relationships, motherhood, career, life and love isn’t fun all the time. Painful moments are usually met with resistance and regret, causing great mental anguish.
Using quotes as motivation has become increasingly useful for me when feeling uninspired or troubled, I take to quotes to fill my soul with goodness.
Hopefully, one or more of these quotes will resonate with you in some way, as you forge ahead in your own journey.
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt. Everyone has grappled with troubled times but we can’t allow life to beat us. Hope is always out there waiting to be grabbed by the horns, so find a knot to hold on to and work your way up to the next win. Small steps to the top are how you gain lasting traction.
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield. Our constant fear of failure or the unknown can stop us from doing the things we want most. If you can live on the other side of fear, imagine all the life you can experience? Challenge brings growth and confidence, if we don’t try, we will never know what we are capable of!
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy. Taking a calculated risk or chance on something that you believe in isn’t a mistake, even if it all collapses. Putting yourself, ideas, or missions to the test is the most impactful way to achieve greatness. Failures are lessons disguised.
- “The phoenix must burn to emerge.” – Janet Fitch. You can rebuild from the ashes you were left in because resilience is your superpower. Our life experiences, good and bad are there to teach. Sometimes life has to break you down to force you to build yourself back up.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. – Maya Angelou. We only see what we want, oftentimes denying ourselves the opportunity to see people’s true colors. It is difficult to see a loved one’s ugly but actions tell the story. Do not ignore the red flags. If someone hurts you, don’t allow them a chance to do it again and again.
Life is tough, it’s critical to find ways to help break out of the negativity that can tear us down. I have found myself in front of a wall of post-it notes scribbled with quotes that are powerful enough to draw me out of sadness. If I can visualize an ounce of positive energy, the light will shine through the cracks.
Running from pain ultimately leads to more hurt. Facing challenges is the most effective way to approach life. Confront problems with courage and over time tackling them should be less daunting. Using positive reinforcements to get past hardship is a great place to start.
Help looks different for all of us. Hold on to what brings you peace. Moments of distress don’t last forever. As you push through the difficult periods, remember hard times can bring unimagined transformation. What you do with the life you are gifted and how you manage the ordeals make a world of difference, as you move towards the future.
Power up! The strength you need is already within, all it takes to bring it is for you to hold on a little bit longer. You can do this!
What is your go-to quote during hard times?
Protected content. 2021 awakened-woman.com
SPECIAL FEATURE: AW Celebrates Women’s Fashion at NYFW with New York, Latino Fashion Designer, Raul Peñaranda – Awakened-Woman
September 7, 2021 @ 7:54 pm
[…] encountering, the garment that makes us feel like a queen. The perfect dress or ensemble has the power to transform the woman wearing it. Selecting the right dress, down to the fabric, color, style, and […]
Empowerment Series: Breakout Star of “Rosario Tijeras” joins Hollywood Cast of film ”Blackout,” Barbara de Regil Shares an Empathetic Message about Telemundo’s “Parientes a la Fuerza” with AW – Awakened-Woman
October 21, 2021 @ 1:59 pm
[…] on to do. She also shared a bit about being a mother. Our open and candid exchange is sure to inspire […]
Empowerment Series: Television Host and News Personality, 2-Time Emmy Winning Reporter, Producer & Host, NBC’s NYLive and Today Show, Joelle Garguilo Shares Good News with AW – Awakened-Woman
April 21, 2022 @ 11:33 am
[…] understand what you’ve been through. When you are able to shine the light on others, you can inspire the […]
How to Step into Your Power at Any Stage of Life – Awakened-Woman
February 21, 2023 @ 6:28 pm
[…] For centuries, the expectation has been for us to fall back, stay in our lane or sit pretty. The curse of inequality continues to loom in a variety of ways, hindering greater progress for women in society. We have been conditioned to play small, a frame of mind that has been ingrained in the fabric of a handful of cultures including ours. Wives, mothers, girlfriends, and professional women face distress from the pressure of trying to fit in a box. The unrealistic expectations have led some to believe they don’t have power. […]